Palm Springs Criminal Defense Lawyers
With the increased focus on the war on drugs, police and prosecutors are cracking down on crimes of possession. If you have been arrested for, or charged with, drug possession, you need an experienced criminal defense lawyer who can effectively protect your rights and freedom.
The law firm of Benjamini & Benjamini is a husband and wife legal team devoted exclusively to criminal defense. Throughout their careers, they have represented clients charged with everything from marijuana possession to illegal possession of prescription drugs. In every case, they strive for the best possible outcome whether that is a dismissal, reduced charges or a reduction in penalties.
Their attorneys have experience handling cases involving:
- Possession of marijuana
- Possession with intent to sell
- Possession of large quantities of narcotics or other illegal substances
- Possession of prescription drugs
- Possession and manufacturing
- Possession of drug paraphernalia
To schedule an appointment to discuss your case, call their office in Palm Desert today at 760-346-8630.
When you hire Benjamini & Benjamini, you will benefit from a legal team with more than 37 years of combined experience. They use their experience and knowledge of the legal system to pursue options that reduce charges and minimize consequences. Two of these options are referred to as deferred entry of judgment and Proposition 36:
- Under a PC1000 deferred entry of judgment program, a first time offender will initially plead guilty. He or she then has 18 months to pay fines, complete drug rehabilitation classes and fulfill any other requirements. After 18 months, the judge will review the case again and may dismiss it when all terms have been completed.
- Under Proposition 36 or "Prop 36", a client offender may enroll in a drug treatment program as an alternative to spending time in jail.
If you have been charged with possession of marijuana or another drug, they will determine if you are eligible for these programs.
Possession of Prescription Drugs
Did you know illegal possession of even a few pills of Oxycotin or another similar prescription drug can result in serious criminal penalties? Attorneys Emily Benjamini and Dean Benjamini will work hard to make sure this does not happen to you.
Contact Benjamini & Benjamini
If you have been charged with marijuana possession or possession of narcotics or other illegal substances, contact their law office in Palm Desert, California, at 760-346-8630. You can also contact them online.
The attorneys at Benjamini & Benjamini represent clients in courts throughout Eastern Riverside County, including the Coachella Valley, Banning, Blythe, and the surrounding areas of San Bernardino County that make up the Morongo Basin and Joshua Tree.